Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greece ---

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptyWed 05 May 2010, 17:09

Greece situation is terrible. Riots against the goverment, and lots of fights with the police. I live in Greece, exactly 3 stations from where the shit is happening and i see the financial situation is really bad, but the strikes make it worse.

Any Comments ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
anti-modernfootball
Hardcore
anti-modernfootball

Male
Number of posts : 19
Favorite Team : Paok
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 21:25

the only solution is revolution!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GangSterG7

GangSterG7

Male
Number of posts : 1
Favorite Team : olympiakos
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 14:56

poc paizoume Very Happy
Back to top Go down
highlanders
Hardcore
highlanders

Male
Number of posts : 117
Favorite Team : None
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011, 23:16

Before saying nothing, all what I can say is from the distance. So far away from Greece...

Well, in my opinion, the greek people is showing the dignity that the rest of Europe seems to have lost. Violence against the governement, cos violence was the only way to change things across History. Or at least, just show them that the citizenship is hungry, the ones that have ruined our lives. I guess that its time to change cos the actual system has sunk...

All the respect for Greece. Very proud of the strength that you are showing.
Back to top Go down
victor666
Hardcore
victor666

Male
Number of posts : 202
Favorite Team : Independiente
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 07:03

That happens in countries where their governments obey or are allies to the large capitalists and to nefarious organizations as the IMF.

Here, fortunately, the government did not listen and the crisis who started in 2008 did not affect us.

The crisis was caused by large international banks and many governments, instead of letting them sink into the shit they created, help them and did nothing fot ordinary people.

United States, which was always against that large companies of underdevelopment countries (especially companies that manage resources and services) can be controlled for the state (so that way multinational companies control those resources and services), was forced to nationalize several of its large companies to avoid rupture.

Fucking capitalism.

Here was a crisis in 2001 who caused major problems in the country.
Was the fault of the fucking corrupt neoliberal government that ruled the 90's and was allied with multinational corporations and U.S. government, who gave bribes to politicans.

The government privatized all state enterprises and gave priority to private institutions over public ones (such as schools, hospitals, etc.), so that the good services was only for rich people. The domestic industry was devastated, with thousands of factories to close, so many people were left without jobs and increase poverty and crime.

In 1999 another party won the elections but also carried out a corrupt government and also ineffective (in any case the country was already a time bomb), so that did nothing to improve the situation and the crisis erupted in 2001 when banks froze deposits from savers and the government decreed that people could only get a fraction of their wages in cash.

Besides all that, unemployment was very high for several years, poverty increased (leaving many people in extreme poverty, with thousands of cases of malnutrition, especially children-which led to many deaths), the crime also, and so on. In December 2001, massive demonstrations took place throughout the country and were harshly repressed. They were accompanied by looting of supermarkets and shops (in some cases organized by politicans opponents of the government) for several days. At one point the situation became so serious that the entire government resigned, in fact the president had to leave the presidential palace by helicopter because people was gathered outside.
Back to top Go down
mad_fuck
Hardcore
mad_fuck

Male
Number of posts : 97
Favorite Team : AFCA
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 11:43

What happened after the government resigned, a new better government came up or what?

For Greece i think they are doomed, even if they overthrow the government they will still be in debt, i think they will be paying this debt the next 3-4 generations.
Back to top Go down
victor666
Hardcore
victor666

Male
Number of posts : 202
Favorite Team : Independiente
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 20:56

The situation was chaotic. The interim presidents arrived and resigned within days. So much so they came to be five different presidents in a week. The fifth of these interim presidents remained a year in the presidence and called for elections in 2003, where won a center-left president who ruled until 2007. In that year there were elections and for the governing party presented the president's wife, who won and which is ruling now. This year there are elections and she (Cristina Fernández) will surely win.

Since 2003 the country was greatly improved in many ways. An example of this is that was paid all debt to the fucking IMF. External debt continues to exist but not with this entity, which was the more annoying because that interfered in Argentine politics.
One of the downsides is that there are inflation. In big cities there is also a moderately high level of crime, but it is the fault of previous governments, who caused much poverty for years with they policies. Furthermore, especially in a city as crowded as Buenos Aires (which together with its metropolitan area has more than thirteen million of inhabitants), it is natural to have crime.

I do not think Greece's debt is paid in the next three or four generations. Greece has an economy large enough to recover quickly. I think the country is going to be recovering but the debt will have for many years, but perhaps I am wrong.

Our debt comes from the nineteenth century and not yet fully paid, but never became bigger than the GDP, as I believe it is in Greece.
Back to top Go down
rafael
Hardcore
rafael

Male
Number of posts : 344
Favorite Team : Benfica
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 17:48

the economy in greece is the same in Portugal except portuguese people dont go and start riots lol
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 21:04

rafael wrote:
the economy in greece is the same in Portugal except portuguese people dont go and start riots lol

There is nothing worse than Greece right now in Europe Very Happy

but yeah i hear u guys have same problems, hopefully the union will help u
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Sponsored content

Greece --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece ---   Greece --- Empty

Back to top Go down

Greece ---

View previous topic View next topic Back to top