Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bayern München

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Bayern München Empty
PostSubject: Bayern München   Bayern München EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 13:46

Bayern München

Bayern München 200px-Fcbayern

Please add: Pictures, Videos, Articles, Discussions, Friendships... Any Info!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
SaintG
Hardcore
SaintG

Male
Number of posts : 129
Favorite Team : Arsenal Kiev
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Bayern München Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayern München   Bayern München EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 21:29

Bayern München X_21e02dfb
Bayern München X_cc5d26df
Back to top Go down
Boccia089

Boccia089

Male
Number of posts : 7
Favorite Team : FC Bayern Munich
Registration date : 2014-01-06

Bayern München Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayern München   Bayern München EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 19:43

I have lots of information about the Schickeria München and in general the Südkurve München!
How you can see from the pictures above me, the Schickeria is left-wing and hates racists.
Every year they organise a tournament, the "Kurt Landauer Turnier", where ultras of Bayern Munich can play together football. This is a very known anti-racist tournament.

I have to tell you, that like every known football team, the FC Bayern Munich has got some "false fans", who destroy the atmosphere and bring away many tickets for support interested people. In the last year there was a discussion with the main board of Bayern Munich, because they installed various "modern" objects in the Allianz Arena. But today everything is alright and the fans and the main board have got a good relationship.

The Südkurve München accepts nearly every player that comes to the club, apart of some cases, like Manuel Neuer, who had contacts to the Ultras of Schalke and the supporters of Bayern Munich didn't liked that, so that he is still hated by some fans. For the most people of the Schickeria München now the "problem" of Manuel Neuer is history.

They've got friendships with the Ultras of Bochum, with the Ultras of St. Pauli (due to they're left-wing and anti-right movement), with the Ultras Samb and the supporters of Civitanovese Calcio in Italy and with the Ultramarines of Bordeaux.

The enemies of the supporters are the other club of Munich, the TSV 1860 Munich and the 1. FC Nuremberg, who is a football team in Bavaria.

I hope, I could give you some interesting information! If you've got questions about the Ultras of Bayern Munich, don't wait to contact me!  Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bayern München Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayern München   Bayern München Empty

Back to top Go down

Bayern München

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hools'World :: [ Talk ] :: ULTRAS WORLD :: Germany-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com