Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

How Did You Become an Ultra?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

How Did You Become an Ultra? Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Become an Ultra?   How Did You Become an Ultra? EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 15:22

A topic which you can tell your memories from the past and most important answer the question how did i become an Ultra...

Share experiences, memories and passion....

Maybe you say you was born an ultra, but everyone has his start somewhere...

Last edited by Ultra_Hool on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
casultra
Hardcore
casultra

Male
Number of posts : 29
Favorite Team : Brodarac
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Become an Ultra?   How Did You Become an Ultra? EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 01:13

It was like 7 years ago,when I went to game first time alone (without father) and I was like,Oh this is better then everything.Then I went to every game and my passion was so big,then I starts to read about ultras and hools,searching for pictures,way of ultra life,and I liked it.I started to go to lower league matches,and gets to a crew,where You can do something for stand,than my first banner,first coreography,stickers,scarves,and other.Thats the way I become ultras and Im glad.
Back to top Go down
Dame
Hardcore
Dame

Male
Number of posts : 18
Favorite Team : Rabotnicki
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Become an Ultra?   How Did You Become an Ultra? EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 18:41

I was like 13 or so. My older cousin was at my place the day before the match and he invited me to join him and his ultra group. It was like love on first sight Smile

Today I go with a different group, because my cousin's one disbanded. It is still supporting the same team(Rabotnichki) but only in Basketball. Because the ultras group only support the basketball team Rabotnichki, not the football one Smile
Back to top Go down
luchposad
Hardcore
luchposad

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Become an Ultra?   How Did You Become an Ultra? EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 17:20

I first got to the football when I was 16 years old. then chased for the club, playing in the big leagues. Then the club was disbanded. and without the stadium I could not live. therefore, began to come to the matches of our local team that played in the championship field. gradually became involved and now one of the major in the brigade. this year, missed only three games. next I hope to visit all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
highlanders
Hardcore
highlanders

Male
Number of posts : 117
Favorite Team : None
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Become an Ultra?   How Did You Become an Ultra? EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 00:04

I always have loved my club. And I always have loved football. Since I was a little kid, I used to watch all matches as posible. It doesnt matter it was on TV or in the stadium. The team of my town plays in a really low division, so there were no ultras there.

But once, when I was about fourteen or fifteen, a friend of mine invited me to a Second Division match. There was a very little and young local firm... and a fixed visiting ultra group. I was near the foreigners, and what I felt was that I really hate them. Also, all the terrace show attracted me. So... I started meeting that little firm this season, and later, when I started to work, I finally got the season card of the team that I always have love. And so, I started to got into the local firm... Since nowadays!
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Become an Ultra?   How Did You Become an Ultra? EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 12:08

I will tell my short story, when i was just a little kid, maybe 8-9, i watched on TV some Ultras doing tifo with pyro and other stuff, and then i watched that some got arrested, i asked my father why that happened, and he said that they are football fans, its normal. From that day i looked on supporters more and more. I moved with my family to Italy, and there is were i began going on matches. I was little, probably 13 or 14, but i went with the Ultras of Spal. I was with them for 1 year, even thought most of that year i wasn't singing, but then with a friend from school we decided to join the group and sing. When we moved back again to Bulgaria i started going to CSKA Sofia matches with the ultras and it was the best feeling, i was getting older and seeing how the situation is. I also visited many other games, like Milan and Dynamo Dresden. I was in an ultras group, however due to my father jobs we had to move often, so i couldn't stick that much. We went to Germany, but then when i came in Athens, i really started to following the ultras scene, i got in the group with friends Gate 7, and that is how it all began... I have sang with the Spal Ultras, With CSKA Ultras, fought the police in Germany hand to hand with Dynamo Ultras... I have to say it was very good years of my life, and its a fact that i Can't Live without football and ultras life and where my mates are, i am there and never gonna back up! eventhought my heart Cska Sofia, My soul Olympiakos and my mind Spal!

I try to go back to Italy to visit some games of Spal, but i don't have the opportunity now, but i sweared if this year they get into Serie B, i will go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
ulik1908
Hardcore
ulik1908

Male
Number of posts : 115
Favorite Team : LKS LODZ
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Become an Ultra?   How Did You Become an Ultra? EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 22:24

I was 15 and police came to our school to talk about near derby game and about danger with it. and they interested me to go to this game. I'd love it and sterted watching games at fanstics sector. in ŁKS there are few sections. Ultras were interested only at football and men's basketball. with several friends we started something like this on women's basket. i was playing on drum. after one game head-Ultras came to me and ask me to play on football games. I will remember this moment for long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Become an Ultra?   How Did You Become an Ultra? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Did You Become an Ultra?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top