Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintG
Hardcore
SaintG

Male
Number of posts : 129
Favorite Team : Arsenal Kiev
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] Empty
PostSubject: Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]   Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 12:17

H'W: First of all, introduce yourself

Hello I won’t say my name, I speak on the behalf of our company, called HOODS; we support FC Arsenal Kiev

H'W: Which ultras group you are a member of?

Well, as I wrote above, the firm HOODS; we are separated into two sectors, an apolitical 8th and our antifascist 4th.

H'W: How many people are in this group and are there more beginners or old timers?

We have very few older people. I can’t say the exact amount we have, but it is over 10; if you gather all the supporters, it would be 50-60 =), maybe more. If you are talking about our crew, then the record for our 4th sector was 80.

H'W: Tell us a story about your crew and how it was created.

Our story could be long, but I’ll try to make it short. When I arrived to the Arsenal sector in 2006, there were no companies, crew; it was just a maximum of 15-25 people. Over time, our people began to take control, start going on trips, etc. After several events, it was decided to do a separate formation which will be the face of the action, we gathered a few people and decided on a name, composition, etc. (The 1st part was exactly 15 people I think). And away we went... Our 1st action was not very good but it was very loud =)

H'W: What are the political views of your crew?

In our sector and company we have almost the entire spectrum of people. There are people who are just against ‘shit,’ fervent anarchists, sometimes people come to our sector that are totally left-wing and Red) There are SHARP skinheads, and there are people which I cannot identify as anarchist or anti-fascist; their views don’t correspond to our tenets, if you will, but that's another story all together)

H'W: Who are your enemies and friends?

Friends are fans of FC MTZ – Ripo; we have been with them for a long time, going to them with derby games, and they have come to us several times. It is generally possible to say that all FCs whose supporters have antifascist views, so to speak, are our friends. We're all in the same mess =)
Our enemies include the whole Hools movement of Ukraine, and all right-wingers for the most part. I can list three enemies 1) Lemki (Karpaty Lviv), 2) Crap (Dynamo Kiev), and 3) Beer (Obolon Kiev); these three clubs are, for me, the most fundamental enemies.

H'W: What kind of relationship do you have with the police? Are the police strict in your country?

Well, things are becoming more and more tense between us. Euro 2012 is making itself felt in general. As an example, at one of the home games, when we were already in the stadium, we were stopped and the cops started searching us and asking us questions, etc. We didn’t have our tickets in our hands, and the cops would not let us go anywhere. They found a flare on one guy and took it. In the end, we stood in the cordon, stood, and just when the game began, we went home because the fact that we didn’t have our tickets on us was only a pretext. It's because of the events that always surround us. On the 15th of August I was a very serious fight with stab wounds near the stadium, then at the derby with Obolon, then there was a fight in McDonalds, which was trashed, so we don’t suffer from a lack of attention from the authorities)

H'W: What kind of choreography does your crew usually do?

Well this season in the 1st group it was divided into two sectors, we have so few ultras so our banners did not stand out, we always tried to travel to with pyrotechnics, this did not work as we had hoped at the home game, where we were stopped by the pigs and the guy with the flare was taken into custody - it would’ve been a bright red and blue show. I think in the 2nd group, our ultra-sector, will finally become organized and show at a decent level.

H'W: How do you organize?

It depends on what you are talking about..

H'W: Do you fight often, if so, with whom?

We used to fight more often. Now to be honest it is very difficult to do, there are only a few teams who can we trust that won’t betray us. We used to fight often with Khokhlov (fans of Dynamo Kiev), until they decided to stop to keep us from getting better. We began gaining good momentum, and fought a couple of times with their leaders. They were surprised by the results, even though we didn’t win, but we always showed ourselves to be at a good level, so they decided to not help us grow, so now we know that if they try something now that it’ll be big and, after August 15, we suspect it will happen again with knives. So now we fight in the street only when we ourselves are doing something.

H'W: A city can be something special for its fans, what do you think about your town?

I think that for anyone who grew up here, the city, the neighborhood, is just home, where one was born, lives, and will continue living. I don’t know what else to say about it.

H'W: Finally, what advice and suggestions you want to give the ultras and users of this forum?

Keep growing, don’t stay in one place. If you have a problem in your crew, a stupor or something, don’t stray from your road, keep going, overcome your problems by any means. Everything we are doing is more than just hooligans or just supporting a club. It’s a brotherhood and we need to stick together and move forward. Forward Antifa hooligans!

Back to top Go down
Delija
Admin
Delija

Male
Number of posts : 767
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]   Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 15:47

Nice one :clapp:
Back to top Go down
luchposad
Hardcore
luchposad

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]   Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 06:18

Arsenal Kiev fans and fans of MTZ-Ripo friends, because anti-fascists and fag. scum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
SaintG
Hardcore
SaintG

Male
Number of posts : 129
Favorite Team : Arsenal Kiev
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]   Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 13:15

Delija wrote:
Nice one :clapp:

Thanx! :beer
Back to top Go down
highlanders
Hardcore
highlanders

Male
Number of posts : 117
Favorite Team : None
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]   Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 20:20

luchposad wrote:
Arsenal Kiev fans and fans of MTZ-Ripo friends, because anti-fascists and fag. scum.

As I read, they are their unique friends. Whats wrong with that? Ive seen worse things.
Back to top Go down
luchposad
Hardcore
luchposad

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]   Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 20:46

they are no longer friends with anyone. only Arsenal Kiev and MTZ-Ripo fans are antifa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
highlanders
Hardcore
highlanders

Male
Number of posts : 117
Favorite Team : None
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]   Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 14:06

luchposad wrote:
they are no longer friends with anyone. only Arsenal Kiev and MTZ-Ripo fans are antifa

I cant understand your critics. Its good to have lot of friends? I see more respetable to have lot of enemies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]   Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV] Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with member Hoods [ARSENAL KIEV]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top