Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]   Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 22:26

Interview with CSKA_SOFIA_ULTRAS FOR WWW.HOOLSWORLD.TK FORUM!

Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] 2dtar84

H’W: First of all I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself.
-My name is Hristo and I am 25 years old.

H’W: What Ultras Group are you in and how did you get in it?
-I am not in a group.I am just part of the big family of CSKA-Сектор Г(Sector G) or the North Stand.

H’W: Can you tell us a bit of the history of your group and is your group influenced by other scenes or countries?
-Sector G is in the north of our stadium Bulgarian Army.The Central Fan Club was created in 1990 beacause before that the communism didn't permit it.The ultra groups like 14 or USF were created between 1990 and 2000 year.We may have some similarities with another countries, but most of the times we try to be unique.

H’W: What is the political view of your group?
-Like all Bulgarian ultras groups we are Bulgarian nationalists and extremely right.

H’W: Who are your enemies and friends?
-We are brothers with Partizan BGD,Steaua Bucarest and CSKA Moscow and we respect one Bulgarian club-Botev Plovdiv.
Our enemies are the son of the bitches from Lefski and the gypsies from Lokomotiv Plovdiv.The first ones think they are from Sofia but they really are from Poduene and they steal many of our songs.Many of the fans on there tribune are beaten by one of the groups-Sofia west and they are internet hools.
The second ones are always with Londsdale and Fred Perry and never with scarfs of the team.They also have a group name Napoletani Ultras Plovdiv but they are singing FORZA JUVE some times beacause they are white-black.Thay have many fucken gypsies in the tribune.

H'W: What’s your relation with the police? Are the police strict in your country? What laws are there against Ultras in your country?
-There are not many laws against ultras but the cops always look for confrontation with us. This year we have problems with the direction of the club and they pay the cops to make us problems. After the match with Rapid Wien from Europa League there was huge fight with cops and many from us and them were with broken bones after that.
100% ACAB

Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] Orig_i10

H'W: What kind of choreography does your group normally make, show us some pictures and explain?
We use the club colours-red and white when it's something simple but we usually try to do something well taught like this one:

Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] Orig_410

H’W: How do you organize everything? Like songs, away games and choreographies etc?
Normally the fan club organize a trip for the away games and every one pays, not like some fans with payed buses from the club.For the songs and choreographies USF takes care of it.

H’W: Does your group come up with fights often, if yes, with who?
Yes,we fight,but only with people who want to.We are proud, we don't use knives etc like Lefski.

H’W: Can you tell us about the ultras movement in your country?
We have great ultras and people love the clubs they support but many times there are just the ultras at the stadium not the simple fans who want just to watch because our football is shit.

H’W: The City can be something very special for a fan, what do you think of your city?
I am proud of our city,the capital of Bulgaria-Sofia.It's beautiful and full of history.That's way Lefski have some village complexes and say they are from Sofia,but in fact it may be written on paper they actually are from Sofia but everyone knows they from a village just next to Sofia where the cattle was.

H’W: Lastly, any advice you want to give to the ultras and the users of this forum?

Support your local team,drink beer and fuck modern football

Last edited by Ultra_Hool on Sat 05 Feb 2011, 15:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
biskvida
Hardcore
biskvida

Male
Number of posts : 30
Favorite Team : Yantra
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]   Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 22:49

struva mi se che tva ultras e samo v neta...
Back to top Go down
redultras1980

redultras1980

Female
Number of posts : 2
Favorite Team : CSKA
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]   Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 23:19

I think this is a great interview and everythings what he says is a true!I'm fan of CSKA Sofia too and i know this is a real!I love my team and i'm proud to be fan of CSKA SOFIA!Ultras is a way of life..in your heart....!Bulgaria nad Vsichko i CSKA FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!
Back to top Go down
luchposad
Hardcore
luchposad

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]   Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 07:37

good interview. good luck in the future
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
Delija
Admin
Delija

Male
Number of posts : 767
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]   Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 11:53

Good one Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] 70733

:cheers2:
Back to top Go down
ABG

ABG

Male
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Team : Chemie Leipzig/ FSV Lucka
Registration date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]   Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 08:46

Nice Interview

Was with CSKA in 1999 (or 2000) away. It was a good day!

All the best to CSKA from center germany

Cheeers
Back to top Go down
http://lucka-supporters.blogspot.com
Giuleştean

Giuleştean

Male
Number of posts : 2
Favorite Team : Rapid Bucuresti
Registration date : 2013-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]   Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 11:37

Quote :
H’W: Who are your enemies and friends?
-We are brothers with Partizan BGD,Steaua Bucarest and CSKA Moscow and we respect one Bulgarian club-Botev Plovdiv.

Communist friendship, Staline Sofia Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]   Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Hristo [ CSKA Sofia ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top