Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 20:45

Interview with Zvezda Srbija FOR WWW.HOOLSWORLD.TK FORUM!

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] Delije-cever

H’W: First of all I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself.

I’m Aleksandar, I’m from Belgrade and I’m 21 years old. I go on matches since I was 13.

H’W: In what ultras group are you and what can you tell us about them?

I’m in Delije. The group was founded on Christmas 1989 but before that, there were groups like Ultras Zulu Warriors and Red Devils.

H’W: Tell us how many people gather at the stadium in Belgrade, and is there any special game with extra fans? What about the members outside Serbia?

In this season in our stand normally are about 10000 people on the north side of the stadium. We have some groups in Europe like Orthodox Boys and Ultra Klan, they are mostly in Austria, Sweden and Germany.

H’W: At away games, how many fans travel with the team?

About 3000 till 5000 depends of the stadium or destination. In last away match in Europe, we were 3000 in Bratislava.

H’W: Do you have any favorite destinations?

Maybe in Serbia destinations like Novi Sad, Smedervo, Krusevac. It’s always a good atmosphere on those matches and lots of fans.

H'W:Which are your main friendships with other ultras group?

We only have brothers and they are Olympiakos and Spartak Moscow fans.
Red and White orthodox unity.

H'W:Who are your biggest enemies?

Grobari fans of Partizan Belgrade, that is our fierce rivals. Our stadiums are close 100 meters. Red Star - Partizan is the biggest Serbian derby.

H'W: What kind of choreography does your group normally make, show us some pictures and explain?

We have coreos on almost every match for club country and to joke our rivals

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] 167642_141550612568084_100001394392921_246103_2980472_n

this is from 20 years anniversary,

This was against Milan when they were punished for match-fixing

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] 165702_141584282564717_100001394392921_246303_3926519_n

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] 167559_141551502567995_100001394392921_246138_906287_n

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] 168846_142243225832156_100001394392921_250342_23814_n

and this one of my favorite against Lazio

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] 165263_141551125901366_100001394392921_246124_708589_n

H’W: Can you tell us about the ultras movement in your country? These days Serbia has been criticized because the troubles that the hooligans make. Why is that? Do you have anything to comment about that?

Almost every club in Serbia has ultras and hools. Here in Serbia after us, good is Grobari of Partizan, Firma of Vojvodina, Taurunum Boys of Zemun and more. Here in Serbia is very bad situation and because of that there is lot of crazy people but in case of Bris Taton its not true that Grobari throw him from the terrace, he jumped alone when he was running.
But that evidence, justice don't want to see. As for Italy - Serbia match, in the main role they were the hooligans of Red Star. They first attacked the goalkeeper of Serbia because he was one of our best goalkeeper and now he plays for Partizan and here in Serbia that is not normal and I hope the bastard will be punished as he deserves, and about interruption of the match, there are a lot of stories and I can’t tell you about that.

H'W: What’s your relation with the police? Are the police strict in your country? What laws are there against Ultras in your country?

Unfortunately we live in police country. They are very brutal here when they arrest you here for anything they always kick you, but when somebody attacks the policeman, they always give a brutal punish for the ultras becasue judges work for the police. For example our brother Uros Misic got 10 years of prison for attacking a policeman on the stadium and because of stupid French gay grobari he got 240 years of prison and its a shame for Serbia. Also before 1 year a policeman killed a man with gun and he got 5 years and now it has again a trail and now probably they will release him from jail. SERBIA IS A POLICE COUNTRY.ACAB

H’W: Which match from history you would never forget and why?

Good question, there are too many matches we'll never forget like against Olympic Marseille in champions league final 1991 when we were champions but I was in that time 2 years old Very Happy but in this times maybe against Dinamo Tbilisi in uefa cup we lose in Georgia 2-0 and in Belgrade we were losing 2-0 in start of match but win 5-2 it was madness and i never forget derby against Partizan in 2000, when we attack Grobari and they run from their stand and run from our stadium
H’W: Do you follow the European ultras scene, are there any fans which you like or dislike?
i don't follow much but I can say that lot of the European fans are funny for us, like Germans, Holland’s, Austrians, Spanish and English. They were the first hools but now maybe some are good rest are funny and I can say that Russians are best hools and for ultras good are Greeks, Turkish, Polish and Balkans ultras.

H’W: The City can be something very special for a fan, what do you think of your city?

Our city is very beautiful and in our city we have more than 100 clubs but the biggest teams which have the most fans are Red Star and Partizan.

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] Str%209%20-%20beograd%20nocu

H’W: Lastly, any advice you want to give to the ultras and the users of this forum?

Fight for your team and country!

Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Delija
Admin
Delija

Male
Number of posts : 767
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 21:15

ДС 1989!

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] 70733 Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] 70733 Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] 70733
Back to top Go down
LOKO
Hardcore
LOKO

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Team : Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 14:13

Better!
Back to top Go down
Heroesserbia

Heroesserbia

Male
Number of posts : 14
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 17:10

ДС КВ КРАЉЕВО НАВИЈА ЗА ЗВЕЗДУ
Back to top Go down
SCBastia
Hardcore
SCBastia

Male
Number of posts : 53
Favorite Team : Sporting Club Bastia
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 17:53

Good !!!
Back to top Go down
mad_fuck
Hardcore
mad_fuck

Male
Number of posts : 97
Favorite Team : AFCA
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:54

Its funny that you say that politics don't belong to the stadium, but then on your stands there are always Kosovo banners, and then we have people like Ivan Bognadov and groups like Четници Север, is not that political for you
Back to top Go down
Zvezda Srbija
Hardcore
Zvezda Srbija

Male
Number of posts : 32
Favorite Team : red star
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 16:59

my frend kosovo is serbia because our istory is on kosovo more then 500 years and that is not political and cetnici was our heroes so because of that we have beners like kosovo is serbia and cetnii .understand?
Back to top Go down
Brigate1994
Hardcore
Brigate1994

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 13:36

Zvezda Srbija wrote:
my frend kosovo is serbia because our istory is on kosovo more then 500 years and that is not political and cetnici was our heroes so because of that we have beners like kosovo is serbia and cetnii .understand?

AAAAAAAAA! 500 years?! Do you genious learn history?!

By the way: This interview is just an opinion of Zvezda Srbija.

PS IF THIS SHOULD BE FORUM FOR REAL ULTRAS AND HOOLS, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, REMOVE INTERVIEW WITH SON OF A BITCH FROM PRISTINA BECAUSE PILSAT ARE NO FANS. THEY WERE NEVER HOOLIGANS, AND NEVER WILL BE!
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 13:44

Brigate1994 wrote:
Zvezda Srbija wrote:

AAAAAAAAA! 500 years?! Do you genious learn history?!

By the way: This interview is just an opinion of Zvezda Srbija.

PS IF THIS SHOULD BE FORUM FOR REAL ULTRAS AND HOOLS, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, REMOVE INTERVIEW WITH SON OF A BITCH FROM PRISTINA BECAUSE PILSAT ARE NO FANS. THEY WERE NEVER HOOLIGANS, AND NEVER WILL BE!

That interview got like 100 negative comments, and i see only from Serbs, i 'll think about to remove it, :cheers2:
Back to top Go down
Brigate1994
Hardcore
Brigate1994

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 19:45

Please remove it. Maybe interview got negative points only from us, but thats because only we know who they are. They are rats, slime, and certainly not hooligans. We (Serbs) have some name in this world of ours, and our word should mean something. Believe me, there is not even one thing why you should leave them here.
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 19:55

Brigate1994 wrote:
Please remove it. Maybe interview got negative points only from us, but thats because only we know who they are. They are rats, slime, and certainly not hooligans. We (Serbs) have some name in this world of ours, and our word should mean something. Believe me, there is not even one thing why you should leave them here.

Ok, I will move it to trash. :beer
Back to top Go down
Zvezda Srbija
Hardcore
Zvezda Srbija

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 09:55

brate i just wrote 500 years i know its lot lot years.to brigate
Back to top Go down
Brigate1994
Hardcore
Brigate1994

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 13:20

Zvezda Srbija wrote:
brate i just wrote 500 years i know its lot lot years.to brigate

Well, you shouldnt write like that.
Back to top Go down
Zvezda Srbija
Hardcore
Zvezda Srbija

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 10:27

i know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brigate1994
Hardcore
Brigate1994

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] EmptyMon 30 May 2011, 09:58

Turks have good fans, croats have good fans, there are good left wing groups, BUT ALBANIAN ULTRAS SCENE DONT EXIST!!! I am not going to be on ultra forum where people can talk like this about unexisting independent Kosovo! If you must leave them here, don let them talk about Kosovo! So please delete me or him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top