Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hools spirit
Hardcore
Hools spirit

Male
Number of posts : 19
Favorite Team : solo zamalek
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit Empty
PostSubject: Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit   Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 21:06

Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit 921601128

Hi guys Very Happy .. today we will talk about egyption revolution that begin in 25 january 2011 ...
it's asked to freedom ..justice . democracy and end old politic system ..

Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit 722287463

Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit 564849704

A.C.A.B

more than 400 egyptions were killed in this revolution .. they Sacrificed Their life to live in freedom and good life .

all egyption peoples have che guevara spirit and v (vendetta spirit ) ... 85 million peoples become ultra .. and have it's spirit and mentality ..

Now we can to get what we need ( freedom .democracy . justice .................. )

this revolution admired all world .. opama the president of U.S.A said '' we must make our youth like egyption 'youth .. and Prime Minister of italy said '' as usually egyption peoples wrote the history '.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxT9WTIxaRE

Now .. we ask you to support freedom and democracy by visit us and ask your friends to visit the first civilization on the world '' egyption civilization ''

Never Let It Go And Never Let It Leave..

Living In A Dream That's Hard To Reach ..

Gotta Fly Higher ..

Nothing Can Hold You Back ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y2um1nVooY

welcome all tourist in egypt .

Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit   Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 09:23

Im against this revolution, because the muslim brotherhood would take over and probably kill or ban or do something bad to all white peoples, orthodox and christians who still live in Egypt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
dangerman
Admin
dangerman

Male
Number of posts : 435
Favorite Team : partizan
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit   Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 11:27

More dead-better
Back to top Go down
Hools spirit
Hardcore
Hools spirit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit   Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 11:29

Ultra_Hool wrote:
Im against this revolution, because the muslim brotherhood would take over and probably kill or ban or do something bad to all white peoples, orthodox and christians who still live in Egypt.

Muslim Brotherhood said that they aren't search power or ruling ..Muslim Brotherhood are not extremists .. Muslims and Christians Participated in this revolution .. If the Christians Afraid of the Muslim Brotherhood .. why Christians participated in large numbers in the revolution ? ..

Overall .. Egypt does not have the sectarian strife .. Muslim and Christian one hand .. I am a Muslim and proud .. I have a lot of Christian friends on my faculity . on my streat Even on curva sud Smile

Egypt will remain a country of safety and security and national unity .. I hope to be sacrificed your point of view ..

Back to top Go down
Hools spirit
Hardcore
Hools spirit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit   Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 11:45

dangerman wrote:
More dead-better
I do not understand your views .. why ?? ..
It's peaceful revolution .. When I get what I want to lower the number of martyrs ..Really great work .
N.B .. there are Christians have killed in the revolution .. Sacrificed their lives for their countries Next to the Muslims ..

There is no difference between Muslim and Christian .. other times Egypt is a country of national unityا ..
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit   Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 14:38

Hools spirit wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:

Muslim Brotherhood said that they aren't search power or ruling ..Muslim Brotherhood are not extremists .. Muslims and Christians Participated in this revolution .. If the Christians Afraid of the Muslim Brotherhood .. why Christians participated in large numbers in the revolution ? ..

Overall .. Egypt does not have the sectarian strife .. Muslim and Christian one hand .. I am a Muslim and proud .. I have a lot of Christian friends on my faculity . on my streat Even on curva sud Smile

Egypt will remain a country of safety and security and national unity .. I hope to be sacrificed your point of view ..

Interesting what you write, because I have some friends of friends who tell me some white Christians are being attacked, maybe several killed and many injured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Hools spirit
Hardcore
Hools spirit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit   Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 19:43

Ultra_Hool wrote:
Hools spirit wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:

Interesting what you write, because I have some friends of friends who tell me some white Christians are being attacked, maybe several killed and many injured.

you know the biggest mistake in this world that .. we say that ( x say to me .. i feel ) Very Happy
.. we should see with eyes for any thing and Judge it .. with all respect to your friends .
I'd like to invite you to visit egypt and see Muslims and Christians and relation between them Which is dominated by love and respect .. and see Mosques and churches in one street
I do not deny that there are individual cases very very small percentage Which reflect the owner and not the people, the great Egyptian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit   Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Egyption revolution and ultra'spirit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top