Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Foreign fans are much better than English fans?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mattrobbi

mattrobbi

Male
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Team : Lech Poznan oldham athletic
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Foreign fans are much better than English fans? Empty
PostSubject: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 21:22

your feelings?
Back to top Go down
mattrobbi

mattrobbi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 21:30

Being from england i feel that supporter fro different country's and much better than over here....they sign and the atmosphere they create is amazing... over here it can be ok....i have watched numerous videos from teams from all over the world... just looks so much better than over here?
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 09:22

It's all about the repreesion, if there would be less repression in England, of course there would be better atmosphere. In the balkans for example there is police brutality and repression, but not yet many stadium bans, and pyro bans, we can get pyro going with no problem most of the times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Delije Vrsac

Delije Vrsac

Male
Number of posts : 5
Favorite Team : Red Star Belgrade
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 13:03

The atmosphere around europe and south america far better then the atmosphere in England.. The English has never had ULTRAS mentality, they are just hooligans wich of course inspired the rest of the world..

I personally don't like the english scene at all, but after all it's just my opinion! :kapo:
Back to top Go down
mattrobbi

mattrobbi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 15:57

yeye understand were your coming from.
Back to top Go down
faint_venue11

faint_venue11

Male
Number of posts : 13
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda, Hammarby
Registration date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 15:00

It really depends. I was in England once, I wanted to see Ryan Giggs before he retires...so it was 75000 people with the away fans ( Birmingham City ) who were doing chants more often than United fans, who were more like cheering like it was a theater, so when for example Nani got the ball 65000 people would shut up those fans from Birmingham...Its a different mentality english dont sing during the whole game like fans in Sweden and Serbia and other countries...
Back to top Go down
bushwacker

bushwacker

Male
Number of posts : 5
Favorite Team : MILLWALL F.C
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 19:39

FOOTBALL IS DEAD IN ENGLAND ..I support MILLWALL and ilove the way the europians watch football.. RESPECT FROM MILLWALL F.C

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mattrobbi

mattrobbi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 20:09

good set of fans millwall....... i support oldham and i just feel the fans abroad are class!!
Back to top Go down
Gibbe84

Gibbe84

Male
Number of posts : 7
Favorite Team : Ruch Chorzow, Sparta Praha
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 15:23

I'm English. I've given up on our league. It's been ruined by money. Now normal fans can't afford to go to games and the stadiums are full of tourists. Now fans cannot even stand up in stadiums watching games. I made friends from guys from Ruch Chorzow when I went to the game with Gornik Zabrze. Got battoned by riot cops so the locals liked us. The football in Poland is shit but the fans and atmosphere are amazing. Also go to Sparta Prague away games. Can be fun fighting with the cops and some of the choreo is ok although Czech football doesn't have the best ultras like Russia, Serbia or Poland. Also made friends with some guys from CSKA Moscow. They had very good ultras and hools. Sadly England has been ruined by CCTV and police.
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 15:27

GIVE BACK THE FOOTBALL TO THE WORKING CLASS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
ClelandBhoy
Hardcore
ClelandBhoy

Male
Number of posts : 140
Favorite Team : Celtic Glasgow
Registration date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptySat 23 Apr 2011, 19:45

British Supporters are fucking terrible. Yet when we try to change this we are branded hooligans Laughing
Back to top Go down
luchposad
Hardcore
luchposad

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptySun 24 Apr 2011, 06:17

Britain certainly more hooligans
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
Zvezda Srbija
Hardcore
Zvezda Srbija

Male
Number of posts : 32
Favorite Team : red star
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptySun 24 Apr 2011, 13:25

english made hools that is for respect but now lot of them are in prison and life baned for stadion,for ultras they are funny
Back to top Go down
ulik1908
Hardcore
ulik1908

Male
Number of posts : 115
Favorite Team : LKS LODZ
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 13:46

now in Poland there is a war beetwen government and football fans. they are closing our stadiums for such stupid things as wrong colour of evacuation gate. and it's only the show before euro 2012. polish supporters union have a protestation and we sit on places singing "english supporters". I thinki it shows how Poland looking at england. they are only hooligans.
Back to top Go down
LiggyRFC

LiggyRFC

Male
Favorite Team : Glasgow Rangers
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 23:33

ClelandBhoy wrote:
British Supporters are fucking terrible. Yet when we try to change this we are branded hooligans Laughing

Celtic have a good set of supporters, not anywhere near as good as our Rangers though, let's be truthful about that. You Celtic bunch are pussys. Back in the Rangers ICF days you's never even had a firm.
Back to top Go down
kevibhoy67@aol.co.uk

kevibhoy67@aol.co.uk

Male
Favorite Team : glasgow celtic
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 19:31

[b] BACK IN THE ICF DAYS ?? HAHAHAHA YOUR GOING BACK 20 YEARS..WHAT THE FUQ HAVE YOU GOT SINCE THEN?? NOTHING APART FI A BUNCH O FANNYS..ABOUT 40 O THEM CALLING THEMSELVES "THE UNION BEARS" HOW ORIGINAL IS THAT..FFS..GREEN BRIGADE IS GOING STRONG AND HAS BEEN FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW..THE SECTION IS GETTING BIGGER.MORE PEOPLE WANNA JOIN IN..CANT GET A SEASON TICKET FOR LOVE NOR MONEY IN THEYRE SO SEC 110 AND 112 HAVE KICKED OFF..FUQN BRILLIANT..ILL LEAVE YOUR UNION TEDDY BEARS UP ON THE TOP TEIR WHERE THEY BELONG...FORZA GREEN BRIGADE
Back to top Go down
mad_fuck
Hardcore
mad_fuck

Male
Number of posts : 97
Favorite Team : AFCA
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 19:32

English system sucks :/

Back to top Go down
East_Army_97
Hardcore
East_Army_97

Male
Number of posts : 39
Favorite Team : FK Radnicki 1923
Registration date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 23:07

:cheers2: Against Modern Football!!! :buhalka: :buhalka: :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers2:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultratribina.com
nffcexecutive

nffcexecutive

Male
Number of posts : 2
Favorite Team : NOTTINGHAM FOREST
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 07:42

When there were terraces in england we had the best atmosphere's in the world bar none. Also no other hooligans in the world could touch us. Even now european clubs wuold not come to any english league club and try it on while we still travel to the continent in large numbers with club and country only to get butalised by police because european firms are still scared of our collective spirit of standing our ground. Never once particularly at international level has any european firm come to england to have a go yet i can't think of any european country where we haven't kicked of. My message to europe 'come and ave a go if you think youre hard enough' NO i don't think you will, not enough bottle.
Back to top Go down
nffcexecutive

nffcexecutive

Male
Number of posts : 2
Favorite Team : NOTTINGHAM FOREST
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 07:46

When there were terraces in england we had the best atmosphere's in the world bar none. Also no other hooligans in the world could touch us. Even now european clubs wuold not come to any english league club and try it on while we still travel to the continent in large numbers with club and country only to get butalised by police because european firms are still scared of our collective spirit of standing our ground. Never once particularly at international level has any european firm come to england to have a go yet i can't think of any european country where we haven't kicked of. My message to europe 'come and ave a go if you think youre hard enough' NO i don't think you will, not enough bottle.
Back to top Go down
SyckoPT
Hardcore
SyckoPT

Male
Number of posts : 236
Favorite Team : Sporting CP
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 18:47

nffcexecutive wrote:

Are you crazy??How many teams take thousands to England??
I think you had to mutch more bottle!
Back to top Go down
redcasual

redcasual

Male
Number of posts : 9
Favorite Team : S.L. BENNFICA
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 09:12

nffcexecutive wrote:

Mate, sorry, but Feyenoord and PSG kick the shit out of english lads in their ground! PSG casuals took 300 hard to London 2 or 3 times in a row and Chelsea did shit! When Chelsea go to Paris there were french lads who had retired in years that come back for this...there are photos of chelsea running all day long! In 2009 they took 200 to Manchester and City lads did shit also!
Back to top Go down
FinnishFighters
Hardcore
FinnishFighters

Male
Number of posts : 172
Favorite Team : Millwall FC, Jokerit, Glasgow Rangers
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 10:12

When Millwall went to Ferencvaros, Millwall lads kicked the shit out of hungarians. Even the ferencvaros lads have admitted that Millwall was the best foreigner firm in Hungary ever ! So stop talking shit that English fans are shit.
Back to top Go down
redcasual

redcasual

Male
Number of posts : 9
Favorite Team : S.L. BENNFICA
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 10:42

FinnishFighters wrote:
When Millwall went to Ferencvaros, Millwall lads kicked the shit out of hungarians. Even the ferencvaros lads have admitted that Millwall was the best foreigner firm in Hungary ever ! So stop talking shit that English fans are shit.

Hey man, you have to start to reading the posts from the start to finish!
I was just telling the Nottingham lad, who said that no firm ever came to England and bla bla bla, that Feyenoord and PSG, at least this two, go there and rule the place!
I have many friends ftom English firms, so i have no point to talk shit about them! Understand?
Back to top Go down
RAFC1880
Hardcore
RAFC1880

Male
Number of posts : 375
Favorite Team : Royal Antwerp Football Club
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 21:33

I think you can't really compare the English with the rest of Europe.

They got an other way of supporting. But we all got one love, one passion!

They fight that's the way they show the love that they got for football.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foreign fans are much better than English fans?   Foreign fans are much better than English fans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Foreign fans are much better than English fans?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top