Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
atromitos fentagin
Hardcore
atromitos fentagin

Male
Number of posts : 98
Favorite Team : atromitos
Registration date : 2011-05-08

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 17:34

nazi88 wrote:
and i live in greece.....i walk into peristeri with a nazi jacket and noone says nothing,you antifa's are pathetic.........

when it has come to the peristeri with the Nazis JACKET nazi pigs??
THE PERISTERI do not exist fascists..
PERISTERI ANTINAZI AREA..
NAZI SCUM IT'S TIME TO RUN..
ATROMITOS FENTAGIN 1980
Back to top Go down
atromitos fentagin
Hardcore
atromitos fentagin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 17:36

φασιστες πουθεναδες στο περιστερι πουθενα..
ελατε στο περιστερι για ξυλοθεραπεια
PERISTERI ΝΟ ΝΑΖΙ AREA
FENTAGIN 1980 ATROMITOS ANTINAZI ACAB
PUNX ATTACK
Back to top Go down
IW 2009
Hardcore
IW 2009

Male
Number of posts : 57
Favorite Team : Austria Wien
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 17:58

Nazis and Anti-Fascists !

Dont forget, that we are all fighting for the same aims !
We are all against modern football, we are all against the arbitrariness of the police.

Politics is a poison, which divides Football Supporters, Ultras and Hooligans. It´s not important to fight against Nazis or anti-fascists, it´s important to fight against modern football ! Wink

Last edited by IW 2009 on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 02:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
atromitos fentagin
Hardcore
atromitos fentagin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 21:30

:cheers2:
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male
Number of posts : 27
Favorite Team : CSKA,Olympiakos
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011, 22:37

antifa cant fight 10vs10 or 10vs8 they always go 50vs20,30vs10,100 vs 50 etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWPkLyA4gYQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XR-KMI_z8k
WE WEAR OUR BLEDGES AND WE ARE PROUD AND NOT AFRAID....
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Dec 2011, 00:00

yes its important to fight against modern football....but you cant do tha with bunch of pussies yelling "ANTIFA" "ANTIFA" and tells you "WE FUCK NAZIS"......that's why we beat them up
Back to top Go down
luchposad
Hardcore
luchposad

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:54

atromitos fentagin
be kind enough to write in English
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
ClelandBhoy
Hardcore
ClelandBhoy

Male
Number of posts : 140
Favorite Team : Celtic Glasgow
Registration date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 18:18

nazi88 wrote:
nazi means a man who loves his country and loves war and wants to beat up immigrants or even kill them...........antifascist means a man who HATES his country and he is a man of peace....you cant be a man of peace and hooligan too.....yeah?

Bullshit :dd :dd

I love my country. I hate the people who run the country but thats a different matter.

Nazis are the most stupid of all. For example, look at the like sof Legia. They are POLISH people who claim to LOVE POLAND. The only people the Nazis hated more than Jews were Poles. Where is the fucking logic?

White Pride this, Sig Heil that, it's bullshit. What fucking difference does it make if you are black, white, jewish, protestant....?

You are brainwashed.
Back to top Go down
atromitos fentagin
Hardcore
atromitos fentagin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 20:49

viva antifa hools peristeri no nazi area..nazi scum it's time to run..

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Img0151copyte5

viva st.pauli

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Nazi%20scum%20its%20time%20to%20run%20%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%AF%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%BF.preview

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Peristeri-kick%20racism%20out%20of%20football%20%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%AF%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%BF.preview

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Peristeri%20no%20nazi%20area%20%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%AF%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%BF.preview

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 ATROMITOS%20ANTI-NAZI%20%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%AF%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%BF.preview

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Nazi_Hools_Fuck_Off%20copy.preview
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 08:02

punks and skins are united you fucking shithead...ANTINAZI DOSENT EXIST.....ITS ONLY ANTIFA YOU FUCKING ANARCHIC IDIOTS.......I told you what a nazi means just read the 1,2 page because none of you know what a real nazi means......."Perster no nazi area" this is really bad english...as i sad "no nazi" dosent exist.....ITS ANTIFA AREA IDOT!!!"atromitos" you better learn english because thats what antifa means.....you must take drugs,not going to school,you must be dumb etc. YOU ANTIFA's DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND YOU PROTEST ABOUT THIS?THEN DONT GO TO SCHOOL.....I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL,i dont want to end up like you....."West Ghetto Antinazi" what are you some whites who wants to be black "gangster" from all tha movies that you watched?MAN YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC,i suggst you:go to school and learn the alphabet first....and maybe you will become a human....
What the fuck are you telling me "ClelandBhoy", "nazis are the most stupid of all" , have you ever seen a real nazi(i mean not those in the movies) to become a nazi you must be smart as fuck...they are making movies againts nazis because everyone who is rich is a communist!!!!!Watch the movie Sisanje and you will understand what a real nazi is then come back here and tell me if you changed your mind(im not cursing at you because you love your country and fucking antifa's (also as anarchists) dosent......
Back to top Go down
KBH CASUALS

KBH CASUALS

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favorite Team : FC KOBENHAVN
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 15:51

Who da fuck is ST PAULI peace of fucking twats who just can screem like a sluts...FUCK ANTIFA we are much stronger and better organizated...Rostok showed how strong are that ANTIFA from ST PAULI,antifa was burned down in Rostok...

FUCK YOU ANTIFA and ST PAULI

Back to top Go down
ClelandBhoy
Hardcore
ClelandBhoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 16:27

nazi88 wrote:
punks and skins are united you fucking shithead...ANTINAZI DOSENT EXIST.....ITS ONLY ANTIFA YOU FUCKING ANARCHIC IDIOTS.......I told you what a nazi means just read the 1,2 page because none of you know what a real nazi means......."Perster no nazi area" this is really bad english...as i sad "no nazi" dosent exist.....ITS ANTIFA AREA IDOT!!!"atromitos" you better learn english because thats what antifa means.....you must take drugs,not going to school,you must be dumb etc. YOU ANTIFA's DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND YOU PROTEST ABOUT THIS?THEN DONT GO TO SCHOOL.....I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL,i dont want to end up like you....."West Ghetto Antinazi" what are you some whites who wants to be black "gangster" from all tha movies that you watched?MAN YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC,i suggst you:go to school and learn the alphabet first....and maybe you will become a human....
What the fuck are you telling me "ClelandBhoy", "nazis are the most stupid of all" , have you ever seen a real nazi(i mean not those in the movies) to become a nazi you must be smart as fuck...they are making movies againts nazis because everyone who is rich is a communist!!!!!Watch the movie Sisanje and you will understand what a real nazi is then come back here and tell me if you changed your mind(im not cursing at you because you love your country and fucking antifa's (also as anarchists) dosent......

I can see that you have to be smart Laughing Laughing scratch

1. I am not an anarchist
2. Anti-nazi doesnt exist? Explain that one please :dd

Nazi=Scumbag.
Back to top Go down
ClelandBhoy
Hardcore
ClelandBhoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 16:34

KBH CASUALS wrote:
Who da fuck is ST PAULI peace of fucking twats who just can screem like a sluts...FUCK ANTIFA we are much stronger and better organizated...Rostok showed how strong are that ANTIFA from ST PAULI,antifa was burned down in Rostok...

You must hate going to Parken :dd :kur

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 322
Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa-j2FVo9qa6ebrN-ukQ07VVLRKwB8MpCEMeZE3NJFqdnTgrG_C1BVww8b
Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Alerta.bmp-for-web
Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 FARE_2006
Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Fareaktionsuge2007.jpg-for-web-large

Forza Rude Lions - Fuck Nazis.
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 13:51

YEAH FUCK ANTIFA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 13:56

ClelandBhoy wrote:
KBH CASUALS wrote:

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa-j2FVo9qa6ebrN-ukQ07VVLRKwB8MpCEMeZE3NJFqdnTgrG_C1BVww8b

"NO TO RACISM" nazi mean fascist not always racist....even arabs are fascist cus they hate jews....IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE NAZIS JUST DONT WRITE SHIT
Back to top Go down
IW 2009
Hardcore
IW 2009

Male
Number of posts : 57
Favorite Team : Austria Wien
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 16:21

Some people have nothing better to do, as to swear each ohter: FUCK ANTIFA ! FUCK NAZI !

YEAH !!!! Let us divide in to parts, so that we fight against ourselves. Ultras have not so many enemies, so we must fight against ourselves Very Happy

The best opinion is: ULTRAS NO POLITICA !
Back to top Go down
UltraBotev
Hardcore
UltraBotev

Male
Number of posts : 100
Favorite Team : Botev Plovdiv
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 16:52

Theres NO antifa in Bulgaria. There was a few antifa scum years ago, many of them were gays,gypsies,junkies or some other kind of poor homeless people. And after many years of terror by Bulgarian right wing guys, antifa completely disappeared. Keep your stands and streets clean. Kick anti-racist out of the football, smash the white betrayals.
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 18:00

ClelandBhoy wrote:
nazi88 wrote:

I can see that you have to be smart Laughing Laughing scratch

1. I am not an anarchist
2. Anti-nazi doesnt exist? Explain that one please :dd

Nazi=Scumbag.

ok i will explain this to all the dumb people....its called ANTIFA not ANTINAZI
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 18:06

thats right UltraBotev he has a point Wink
Back to top Go down
atromitos fentagin
Hardcore
atromitos fentagin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 19:13

Pussy fascists will die..
punx are back in town
gift a coffin for all racist
peristeri anti-nazi
Fascists in PERISTERI anywhere
Back to top Go down
luchposad
Hardcore
luchposad

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 13:22

You can only write on the internet that you are heroes. you shit. all anti-fascists and bastards that gays do not deserve attention. even talk to you here on the internet and then disgusted. you bastards and cost you to remember this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
KBH CASUALS

KBH CASUALS

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favorite Team : FC KOBENHAVN
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 15:03

ClelandBhoy wrote:
KBH CASUALS wrote:

I love to go to Parken and im against antifa i have nothing with rude lions,i dont care that they are antifa...WE ARE AGAINST THEM...
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 18:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77o8zCpwxJI result: 1 antifa dead,2 stabed with knife but alive and 48 super scared pussies, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suiipttIWA8 result: now everyone knows tha antifa's are PUSSIES
Back to top Go down
nazi88
Hardcore
nazi88

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 18:10

another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNqJSTv1BQ and again the result is tha antifa's are pussies
Back to top Go down
atromitos fentagin
Hardcore
atromitos fentagin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 20:06

nazi scum in greece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZy-nhjFswE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMchTFsUFtU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuCV-7huDPM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO3heT3uXEs

greece to hang out with cops are fascists
nazi hooligans fuck off
peristeri no nazi area
fentagin 1980
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.   Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clubs from Sofia. No Nazi.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top