Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ] Empty
PostSubject: Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ]   Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ] EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 22:25

H’W: First of all I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself.
I'm lionswrath7 and I’m an Olympiakos fan, I’m 28 years old.

H’W: What Ultras Group are you in and how did you get in it?
I used to be in Gate 7, but not anymore. Now I go to the games on my own with friends but always close in heart and in the stands with Gate 7. I joined when I was 16 and was in until 25, I have still a lot of friends in there.

H'W: How many members are there and are there more new recruits?
Gate 7 is a large organization, it has more than 150 clubs not only in Greece but all over the world. Where Greeks we have clubs in Germany ,states ,Australia etc and of course in Greece is the majority of the clubs almost in every city … Yes a lot of people join up every year and Gate 7 grows bigger all the time.

H'W: Tell us the history about your group and how was it created.
Gate 7 was founded in early 70s until then Olympiakos fans didn't went organized in games, but with time they got more organized and, together with friends that they hang together from all over Athens ... they started creating the firm.

H’W: Can you tell us about the ultras movement in your country?
In Greece there are a lot of ultra groups from many teams . People love football here and they are passionate in supporting their team . The biggest groups are Gate 7 , Gate 13 , Original, Gate 4, Super 3 with Gate 7 being the biggest of the bunch .

H’W: What is the political view of your group?
There is none in Gate 7, We have fans from all political views, from anarchist and apolitical to hard right wing, there is a mix.

H’W: Who are your enemies and friends?

Red Star fans are our brothers and also Spartak Moscow fans. Enemies are all the other ultras groups I mentioned before in Greece with Gate 13 being the most hated one

H'W: What’s your relation with the police? Are the police strict in your country? What laws are there against Ultras in your country?
Not a good one, never being good never will be .The police in our country is corrupt and violent most of the times.Yes for 5 years now we cannot travel to big games away, they don‘t give us tickets and they don’t allow fans to away matches.

H'W: What kind of choreography does your group normally make, show us some pictures and explain?
Gate 7 uses choreography in all the big games and also in european matches we have pyro shows banners flags flyers , most choreograpies are in the clubs colors red and white.

Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ] Osfpsaintetienne4b

Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ] Lagoi10tf3pu5

H’W: How do you organize everything? Like songs, away games and choreographies etc?
Gate 7 has a big variety of chants new created in games and chanted by all, we have some standards but we have new ones as well. Away games are organized by the clubs, the clubs have a small fee to pay to get registered so they get really good deals so the organized supporters can travel cheap in away matches by bus by boats by airplanes everywhere . Choreographies are set from Gate 7 in Karaiskaki.

H’W: Does your group come up with fights often, if yes, with who?
Yes, we have fights often in Greece not only in football because they don’t let us travel, we have other games that our enemies go so we try in these games to meet them, like in basketball voleyball water polo they sometimes set up dates to have a good fight , but most of the times there are attacks in clubs of rivals to destroy their clubs and run their supporters , its a battle of territory . Our biggest rivals are Panathinaikos fans and Paok .

H’W: The City can be something very special for a fan, what do you think of your city?
I love Athens and also Peiraus, down by the sea, olympiakos was created there so Peiraus is and will be red, I’m proud of Peiraus even if i am from Athens when i go down i feel like home

H’W: Lastly, any advice you want to give to the ultras and the users of this forum?
love your team ... Always fight for its colours .....these coulours don't run

Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Lionswrath7
Hardcore
Lionswrath7

Male
Number of posts : 72
Favorite Team : olympiakos
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ]   Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ] EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 22:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZNn-wvJOJQ
Back to top Go down
Delija
Admin
Delija

Male
Number of posts : 767
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ]   Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ] EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 13:12

orthodox brothers

:cheers2:
Back to top Go down
Terra Centro

Terra Centro

Male
Number of posts : 14
Favorite Team : Olympiakos
Registration date : 2011-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ]   Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ] EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:37

Ét's not 100% right but ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ]   Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with lionswrath7 [ Olympiakos ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top