Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

IS SHARIA LAW WANTED IN EUROPE
YES
MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 14 ]
NO
MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Vote_lcap68%MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 68 ]
DONT CARE
MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 100

AuthorMessage
Kokaina
Hardcore
Kokaina

Male
Number of posts : 16
Favorite Team : KS Gornik Zabrze
Registration date : 2012-06-13

MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 06:47

Statistics do not lie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZlOIDWnnPA&feature=related

:kapo: It is time to react!
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male
Number of posts : 307
Favorite Team : FAVAC 1910
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 13:09

Winners-Nl wrote:
MUSLIM et fiere de l'etre
si vous savez comme il est beau d'etre musilmans !!
Winners 2005

you like muslim extremists or other extremists ? why ?
religion is a personal thing not a thing of the gouvernment.

sorry for writing in english, but my french is too bad.....
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 13:11

RIYADH@CABBA wrote:
i'm a muslim & soo proud to be muslim..
& extreem Islam is not good.. Islam respect all religions.. so the other religions have to respect us ( ISLAM ) :blackeye: .. even us don't agree with extreem islam :nono: .. because islam is tolerance religion ... & islam want peace in these world ..not war.. & those guys.. do not represent islam.. search for ( ISLAM sunnite ) & find out more about our religion & u'll c the difference

peace :thx:

if you want respect, you have to give respect. thats the fact.
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 13:12

ClelandBhoy wrote:
What a bunch of confused inbread fuckers you are :dd :dd

Fucking pathetic....

EDL? hahahahahaha fuckin idiots

celtic ? fucking club ! nuff said !

Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 13:29

MaGanista wrote:
NetHooligan
----------------------

Please dont talk about things you dont know it
Muhammad didn't marry his niece
the Church publishes false things about Islam and to know the truth must you search it Wink

one question (no provocation): and you know this ? or anyone living today do this ? there are no historical and independend stories from this age and his life, the koran was collected/written 20 years after mohammeds death, so who can say what is true and what is false ?

Back to top Go down
ULTRAS59
Hardcore
ULTRAS59

Male
Number of posts : 61
Favorite Team : Galatasaray

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 13:42

old man wrote:
one question (no provocation): and you know this ? or anyone living today do this ? there are no historical and independend stories from this age and his life, the koran was collected/written 20 years after mohammeds death, so who can say what is true and what is false ?

My question for you (no provocation): Do you think christian bibles are true?How come a religion can has 4 seperate books? We all know that they are the words of humans,not god words.Matta,Marcos,Luka and Yohanna are fake books that deformed by those persons.At least muslims have single book whether its completely true or not.
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 18:53

ULTRAS59 wrote:
old man wrote:

My question for you (no provocation): Do you think christian bibles are true?How come a religion can has 4 seperate books? We all know that they are the words of humans,not god words.Matta,Marcos,Luka and Yohanna are fake books that deformed by those persons.At least muslims have single book whether its completely true or not.

bible is not a dogma. just a book of rules what humans have to be. but written some years after christius. everyone here knows that. look at the peoples live in europe. but my questions to you (muslims) is: how many of you know the "truth" about koran ?
like disguised women ? human rights ? women rights ? tolerance ? do you have this under the conditions of relegions ?

in europe, islam is known as an agressiv relegion, and this is not ours. no one cares about, what religion is the neigbours, except the are muslim. why ? cause many muslim lives their religios agressive. and this is, what no one want here.

the next thing are the mass media. they need an enemy, which they can write against. muslims are good for them. they are numberous and present. thats it. fuck media.

any further questions ?
please write them

p.s.: you don´t answered my question....
Back to top Go down
ULTRAS59
Hardcore
ULTRAS59

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 21:39

Koran wasnt written after Muhammet's death.It was just collected and formed as a book after his death.In his time,Kuran was written on gazelle leather.So your opininon is false.

For most muslims,christianity is dead/deformed religion but i dont really agree with this opininon.Original bible is kept by Vatikan.

Turkiye is a secular state and modern country with 97% of muslim population.We dont have those problems above.Turks always have tolerance for other religions since Ottoman time.Womens are not threated here in bad ways.They are a part of our work force and society.Do not mix us by mistake with other muslim countries because we really HATE arabs here in Turkiye.

I agree with you about media.Muslims are shown as black sheep of Europe...80% of Turkish population is either european descendants or native anatolians but we still are not accepted/not liked in europe because of our muslim religion.Same goes for Bosnians and Albanians.
Back to top Go down
No Name Boy
Hardcore
No Name Boy

Male
Number of posts : 79
Favorite Team : Olymiakos, Hajduk Split, Besiktas
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 22:25

of corse no, mo islam in Europe
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 01:34

ULTRAS59 wrote:
Koran wasnt written after Muhammet's death.It was just collected and formed as a book after his death.In his time,Kuran was written on gazelle leather.So your opininon is false.

For most muslims,christianity is dead/deformed religion but i dont really agree with this opininon.Original bible is kept by Vatikan.

Turkiye is a secular state and modern country with 97% of muslim population.We dont have those problems above.Turks always have tolerance for other religions since Ottoman time.Womens are not threated here in bad ways.They are a part of our work force and society.Do not mix us by mistake with other muslim countries because we really HATE arabs here in Turkiye.

I agree with you about media.Muslims are shown as black sheep of Europe...80% of Turkish population is either european descendants or native anatolians but we still are not accepted/not liked in europe because of our muslim religion.Same goes for Bosnians and Albanians.

first of all, i wrote collected/written 20 years after mohammeds death. thats true, if you belive it or not, I don´t care. the bible is not written by the vatican its in main parts very older - ask the jews. but why not ? both are books of rules in civilized relationships between people. and some stories are very interesting cause they are today as actual as hundreds years before.

as "your"* opinion of deformed religion: same to us is the islam with a barbaric sharia as it badest show - you are now (the muslim exreem not the normal muslims) there (in religios way) where we was in the 14th century. your problem is, that the modern world doesn´t have any place for this ideas. and of course women were treated in the muslim culture - one bad word: burkha. or arranged marriages. no equal education for women. why ? there is no sure about this in the koran. you do it. why ? and please dont tell me that this is not the truth. in most european cities you can find it. also in the turkish and arab countries, just go to to the countryside. and for us in europe, turkey is not an european country. thats also the truth. we see here turkish people on the streets, speaking their language, having their own community, ignore the rest of the residents - so why do you think that we have to accept this ? no provocation, just a question. if we do this in most islamic countries, we will killed by the residents (ok. a little bit too hard spoken, but you know what i mean). civilisation means integration. as long as the extrems ignores this, there will be no consense between the people. and thats it.

i know that atatürk made many good things, like emanzipation of women, free election for all (earlier than most european countries) and so on, but many turks in europe do not accept this - and THIS is the problem. and they mix this with religion - very bad. i do not say, that islam is bad, but the guys, who "lives" it are mostly not ready for our modern world. and no - turkey was for me a secular country, erdogan does it bests to turn back times. thats also the truth. or the media shows us this picture.

but this is to much politics and another story.

*p.s.: if i write you i mean the extrem musleems not normal people. i accept all religions as a personal way to find peace with god.
Back to top Go down
ULTRAS59
Hardcore
ULTRAS59

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 02:01

You have my full support about minorities in your country.Newcomers have to obey your rules.I can understand your worries because me too dont want others to live in their way and speak only their language in my country,my streets.I cant remember how many times we fight kurds just because of this reason.

If one day you get the chance of visiting Turkiye,you will realize that Turks in Turkiye is different,more modern and secular than the Turks in Europe.You know why?Because almost all Turkish immigrants in Europe are from eastern Anatolia and most of them are Kurdish people with Turkish citizenship.Kurds have a different living style to Turks.They are not open to new things and most of them are ignorant uneducated people.Turkish state specially choosed people from rural areas to send to Europe according to an agreement between Turkish and German governments.I mean good Turks stayed in Turkiye.

Erdoğan is a fucking traitor.What he actully want is to bring Ottoman empire back.He is neo-Ottomanist.He wants to destroy Ataturk's Turkiye but we nationalist Turkish youth wont let him.
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 06:19

ULTRAS59 wrote:
You have my full support about minorities in your country.Newcomers have to obey your rules.I can understand your worries because me too dont want others to live in their way and speak only their language in my country,my streets.I cant remember how many times we fight kurds just because of this reason.

If one day you get the chance of visiting Turkiye,you will realize that Turks in Turkiye is different,more modern and secular than the Turks in Europe.You know why?Because almost all Turkish immigrants in Europe are from eastern Anatolia and most of them are Kurdish people with Turkish citizenship.Kurds have a different living style to Turks.They are not open to new things and most of them are ignorant uneducated people.Turkish state specially choosed people from rural areas to send to Europe according to an agreement between Turkish and German governments.I mean good Turks stayed in Turkiye.

Erdoğan is a fucking traitor.What he actully want is to bring Ottoman empire back.He is neo-Ottomanist.He wants to destroy Ataturk's Turkiye but we nationalist Turkish youth wont let him.

100% agree.

at least: i was two times in turkey, first time in 1982 - was really funny, cause making holidays in turkey was an adventure and 2002. both times nearly 4 weeks. so i have a - indifferent - picture of the country and their people. and it is true, turks in turkey are different than the guys in europe.

and it is good that you fight against erdogan - very important. :thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
Kokaina
Hardcore
Kokaina

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 06:48

Kokaina wrote:
Statistics do not lie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZlOIDWnnPA&feature=related

:kapo: It is time to react!

Any see this? :clapp:
Back to top Go down
totalsfans

totalsfans

Male
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Team : FK Jelgava
Registration date : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 06:54

actually my feeling is that old europe are already owned by muslims....just by visiting such countries as France, Belgium, Germany even Finland, Sweden Noraway you have a feeling that you are in Africa or some arabic country... this fucking tollerance from the EU is totaly absurd and misarable.... just recently read that in UK some ACAB refused to charge on muslim on proved gang rape just because in that case they would be accused as rasists WTF???!!! WAKE UP EUROPE!! Say no to imigrants... zero tolerance to muslims!
Back to top Go down
Kokaina
Hardcore
Kokaina

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 07:16

totalsfans wrote:
actually my feeling is that old europe are already owned by muslims....just by visiting such countries as France, Belgium, Germany even Finland, Sweden Noraway you have a feeling that you are in Africa or some arabic country... this fucking tollerance from the EU is totaly absurd and misarable.... just recently read that in UK some ACAB refused to charge on muslim on proved gang rape just because in that case they would be accused as rasists WTF???!!! WAKE UP EUROPE!! Say no to imigrants... zero tolerance to muslims!

My words! :conf:
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 07:50

totalsfans wrote:

how many muslims lives in your country ? just a question.

but say no to immigrants is stupid. many of your people lives and works in my country, so should we put them out ?
say no to people who do not want to integrate themselves. thats the point.
Back to top Go down
totalsfans

totalsfans

Male
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Team : FK Jelgava
Registration date : 2011-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 08:20

old man wrote:

but say no to immigrants is stupid. many of your people lives and works in my country, so should we put them out ?

not us much in Austria... it could be just a couple thousands and thats it...but the figures are increasing each year....
as you know, then within EU is the free laibor market and if someone lives and works abroad dosent makes him imigrant, you can work in Latvia, UK, France, and you will be just a labour force. Imigrants are those who comes to specific country illeagally and claims for the citizenship and all benefits what country can provide.
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 08:40

totalsfans wrote:
old man wrote:

not us much in Austria... it could be just a couple thousands and thats it...but the figures are increasing each year....
as you know, then within EU is the free laibor market and if someone lives and works abroad dosent makes him imigrant, you can work in Latvia, UK, France, and you will be just a labour force. Imigrants are those who comes to specific country illeagally and claims for the citizenship and all benefits what country can provide.

if i have the opinion "immigrants out of my country" i give a shit about EU.
for me (if i were this) as a national person it doesn´t matter from where the immigrants comes, they are all foreign people.
so i give a shit about free market in EU.
Back to top Go down
ULTRAS59
Hardcore
ULTRAS59

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 08:46

old man wrote:

100% agree.

at least: i was two times in turkey, first time in 1982 - was really funny, cause making holidays in turkey was an adventure and 2002. both times nearly 4 weeks. so i have a - indifferent - picture of the country and their people. and it is true, turks in turkey are different than the guys in europe.

and it is good that you fight against erdogan - very important. :thumbsup:

Great you enjoyed your time in my country. Very Happy

I swear at Erdoğan every day regularly.Because I get mad whenever i see his fucking face on TV. :angry2:

Look at our anti-Erdoğan parade last month in Istanbul.I was there.The picture was taken from both sides of the road from Galatasaray Highschool.
MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Tgbnin-19-mayc4b1s-yc3bcrc3bcyc3bcsc3bc
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 09:50

great demonstration - how many people were on the streets ? looks like a huge mass of demonstrators. very, very good.
Back to top Go down
ULTRAS59
Hardcore
ULTRAS59

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 11:07

old man wrote:
great demonstration - how many people were on the streets ? looks like a huge mass of demonstrators. very, very good.
Thoese are not the whole people.There were many more people outside Taksim square.According to police records there were 300.000 people there.
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:08

300.000 ? large number...
:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
ULTRAS59
Hardcore
ULTRAS59

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:24

old man wrote:
300.000 ? large number...
:thumbsup:

indeed :beer

1 million nationalist in İzmir.3 years ago. :conf:

MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Cumhuriyet-y%C3%BCr%C3%BCy%C3%BC%C5%9F%C3%BC-Izmir

MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 892
Back to top Go down
old man
Hardcore
old man

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 15:05

cool. the nationalists supports the attatürk system, right ? not bad !
very interesting. things like this we do not hear in austria, okay we have a lot of turkish people here but if you want to discuss with them they soon get angry and so no serious diskussion can be made. i am interested why people goes to austria (for better living condition, work , family etc pp) - but it is difficult to ask this question to the guys.

the same - and now we are on topic - is to discuss about religion. every religion. or compare the different religions and so on. i am very interested in other countries, religions, living conditions and so on but i never had a discussion like this with a turkish man/woman here in austria.
Back to top Go down
ULTRAS59
Hardcore
ULTRAS59

Male

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 16:43

As i said before Turks outside Turkiye are different people.Lack of self-confidence is a fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM   MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MUSLIM EXTREEMISIM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hools'World :: [ Talk ] :: Discussions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com