Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hools'World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Hools'World Empty
PostSubject: Hools'World   Hools'World EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 21:40

Hools'World started small, only a few members at the start, and even if the forum was closed for a while, now it's back since a while! We are reaching the 2000 registered count and we are proud of it, because this is happening since few months! Now we have our forum. We have members from all around the world and a Facebook page. We even have our own stickers, which should arrive soon and I'll send to active users. I think what we are lacking are active members and many discussions, So I kindly ask all members to try to enter or open new discussions, make the forum alive! This will bring us even more members, and the quality of the forum will get up. Extras will be given even.
Another thing I wanted to ask is if some member could help us with a website, any good forum has a website, besides us. So if someone could help us with a website coding or design or ideas, anything just about that, please contact me or Delija.

Thank you for your support!

-H'W
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org

Hools'World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top