Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Serbian Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Serbian Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 13:27

I disagree with all these, i agree with Northside Ultras' friend who wrote the comment which got later deleted,
i think we have same mentality almost same language, same religion, same enemies, we are orthodox brothers or Balkan brothers, we represent the real Balkans. I like serbians, and i don't think that Serbians hate us, because i know they don't, fuck politics ruins everything between common people.
Long live the real brotherhood and fuck Turkey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Delija
Admin
Delija

Male
Number of posts : 767
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 14:56

Ultra_Hool wrote:
I disagree with all these, i agree with Northside Ultras' friend who wrote the comment which got later deleted,
i think we have same mentality almost same language, same religion, same enemies, we are orthodox brothers or Balkan brothers, we represent the real Balkans. I like serbians, and i don't think that Serbians hate us, because i know they don't, fuck politics ruins everything between common people.
Long live the real brotherhood and fuck Turkey.

:cheers2:
We really have the same mentality, but this mentality is sometimes "conquest-minded"

So I do not hate Bulgarians because I know the mentality :cheers2:
Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male
Number of posts : 163
Favorite Team : CSKA SOFIA
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 15:52

I agree we have the same mantality and I really didn't know whay was the serbian point of view.So I know what happened and I know history but I know it from our point of view.I'd like to have united Balkans but you did attack us 2-3 times even once with Greece and Romania.And everyone took a piece of Bulgaria.

Look I don't hate Serbians and I'm not writting much on internet forums I just wanted to see what Serbians think about us.And I'd really like to have CSKA and Zvezda in the same group beacause I always like when good fans are coming on tour.When we have good fans visiting us,it always happens something interesting.

I'll delete the other post it was rude and I hate siptars and I'll be really happy if I am wrong and Serbians do not hate us : )

So I am sorry about the picture beacause I had a talk with you some months ago and if you remember I am pro-serbian even if in the past we had some wars.I hope we'll stand together in the future.Just think what force we would've been if we were united.

After all Ivan Bogdanov's grandfather is Bulgarian Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011, 18:00

Before hating us(cause I know many cases some of you showed hate.Once a bulgarian bus was passing in Beograd and you've been throwing stones...howevere I still hope Bulgaria and Serbia can be friends : ) ) u have to see this

Serbian Chat - Page 3 Normal15

Bulgaria does not hate Serbia even more-we know how familiar we are.Those who hate are the little ninja forum fighters
Back to top Go down
UltraBotev
Hardcore
UltraBotev

Male
Number of posts : 100
Favorite Team : Botev Plovdiv
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySat 28 May 2011, 18:11

What do you think about Ratko Mladic's arrest?
Back to top Go down
Delija
Admin
Delija

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySat 28 May 2011, 18:38

UltraBotev wrote:
What do you think about Ratko Mladic's arrest?

http://www.hoolsworld.net/t704p48-current-events

Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySat 28 May 2011, 18:52

I am sorry if I am repeatin myself but nobody answered my question-what do normal Serbians and serbian nacionalists about Bulgarians?

I told u what we(fans of CSKA are thinking of you).Everyone without LeFski and Dokomotiv Stolipinovo thinks like us.

I am remembering
Serbian Chat - Page 3 Normal16
Back to top Go down
Delija
Admin
Delija

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySat 28 May 2011, 19:42

Northside Ultras wrote:
I am sorry if I am repeatin myself but nobody answered my question-what do normal Serbians and serbian nacionalists about Bulgarians?

I told u what we(fans of CSKA are thinking of you).Everyone without LeFski and Dokomotiv Stolipinovo thinks like us.

I am remembering
Serbian Chat - Page 3 Normal16

oh sorry
I thought you got the answer

In Serbia, opinion on Bulgarians is divided. I personally dont hate Bulgarians because we have the same mentality, we are Orthodox, we write in Cyrillic, a similar language.

If you ask nationalists and opinion is still divided. Bulgarian nationalists provide support in the fight for Kosvo, but we had conflicts in the past

:cheers2:
Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySat 28 May 2011, 19:55

Tnx for the answer.Here it's the same but we have ultras nacionalists who like Serbians(CSKA fans,Botev fans and others) and who don't like you(leFski,Loko Plovdiv) but for Levski fans it's normal they are manipulated forum ninjas with no personal opinion they hate and like those who Sofia West(mani group and mafiosi) tell them to like ot to hate.

The prove is that in the fight for Kosovo only we(CSKA Sofia) supported you.We showed a Serbian flag with your national sign on it and it was written Косово е Християнско(Kosovo is christian)and we were shouting Ubij,Ubij,Ubij siptara.

I'd like united Balkans,free from the hate.That's the only way to keep Balkans white and christian.
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySat 28 May 2011, 21:39

Northside Ultras wrote:
Tnx for the answer.Here it's the same but we have ultras nacionalists who like Serbians(CSKA fans,Botev fans and others) and who don't like you(leFski,Loko Plovdiv) but for Levski fans it's normal they are manipulated forum ninjas with no personal opinion they hate and like those who Sofia West(mani group and mafiosi) tell them to like ot to hate.

The prove is that in the fight for Kosovo only we(CSKA Sofia) supported you.We showed a Serbian flag with your national sign on it and it was written Косово е Християнско(Kosovo is christian)and we were shouting Ubij,Ubij,Ubij siptara.

I'd like united Balkans,free from the hate.That's the only way to keep Balkans white and christian.

:clapp: :clapp:
Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 11:12

I have some new questions cause I really want to find positive relations between the nacionalists in the two countries.So I wanted to ask you what would do the main people or someone who has balls in your stands if someone rises the bulgarian flag next to the serbian?Woul he have problems or it would be OK?
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 11:46

Northside Ultras wrote:
I have some new questions cause I really want to find positive relations between the nacionalists in the two countries.So I wanted to ask you what would do the main people or someone who has balls in your stands if someone rises the bulgarian flag next to the serbian?Woul he have problems or it would be OK?

That would be great, because look at the problem, our countries are like brothers, but many Bulgarians think that you hate us.
Just because some stupid Serbian politisians did something, doesn't matter than whole country approves it and that you hate us. Maybe if you supported us, we would give support for many things, like Ratko Mladic and others.
Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 13:03

We did supported Serbia in the fight for Kosovo(well CSKA supporters did).Our stupid politicians are giving their asses to NATO,to the EU,to everybody so maybe they didn't support you but the people of Bulgaria(except the pseudo-nacionalists)did.

So could you answer me?
Back to top Go down
Serbian Fighter

Serbian Fighter

Male
Number of posts : 4
Favorite Team : Partizan
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 04:20

Искрено једва чекам следећу сезону! Занимљиво ће бити у Супер лиги Нови Пазар и Раднички из крагујевца су ушли. Два велики навијчка града ако се на то дода још да ус испали тимови који немају подршку ултраса она добијамо веома занимљиву навијачку лигу и да се заврши стадион Слободе из Ужица. Што се друге лиге тиче биће занимљиво видети Мераклије у првој лиги. Најзад им град Ниш гради нови стадион па се очекује и да они уђу у супер лигу веома ускоро. Тако да за две - три сезоне има да буде наша сцена има да буде веома занимљива.
Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 15:34

Serbia national volleyball team is comin to Sofia for a freindly match.I hope there will be a great,FRIENDLY atmosphere in "Arena Sofia" .Not like lefski fans did last year in the friendly football match shouting insults.You have to know CSKA fans are mmmm let say friendly to serbians.Pro-serbians if you want.Lefski fans are anti-serbs but that beacause a group of 100 mafiosi controle there tribune and they can't have their own opinion if not they'll be beaten up.
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 19:45

In volleyball the atmosphere is very nice, Bulgarian team is quite good Smile
Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 21:20

Yes,but now I saw that the Supercup Final is on the same date so we'll be on tour to Stara Zagora : ( Doesn't matter we are home to the World League Finales(volleyball) in 2012.I hope Serbia qualifays I'd like to have a beer and kebapcheta with some serbians : )
Back to top Go down
Graveyard

Graveyard

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 03:14

Orthodox people should never kill between each other never again!
Back to top Go down
Graveyard

Graveyard

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 03:15

Northside Ultras wrote:
Serbia national volleyball team is comin to Sofia for a freindly match.I hope there will be a great,FRIENDLY atmosphere in "Arena Sofia" .Not like lefski fans did last year in the friendly football match shouting insults.You have to know CSKA fans are mmmm let say friendly to serbians.Pro-serbians if you want.Lefski fans are anti-serbs but that beacause a group of 100 mafiosi controle there tribune and they can't have their own opinion if not they'll be beaten up.
Can you explain me more about this?
Back to top Go down
Brigate1994
Hardcore
Brigate1994

Male
Number of posts : 26
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 07:42

Ultra_Hool wrote:
Northside Ultras wrote:

That would be great, because look at the problem, our countries are like brothers, but many Bulgarians think that you hate us.
Just because some stupid Serbian politisians did something, doesn't matter than whole country approves it and that you hate us. Maybe if you supported us, we would give support for many things, like Ratko Mladic and others.

Well you see, it is same here. We think that you hate Serbians, and we also think that this situation is because some stupid Bulgarian politisians did something. You see, the situation is like this: there are many friendly nations, who showed their love and support to Serbian people and Kosovo and Metohija. Greatest support we have from Polish fans , but you dont see flags of Poland on our stands. You can only see flags of our brothes ( Oly- Greek and Spartak- Russian)

Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 11:02

Brigate1994 wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Northside Ultras wrote:

Well you see, it is same here. We think that you hate Serbians, and we also think that this situation is because some stupid Bulgarian politisians did something. You see, the situation is like this: there are many friendly nations, who showed their love and support to Serbian people and Kosovo and Metohija. Greatest support we have from Polish fans , but you dont see flags of Poland on our stands. You can only see flags of our brothes ( Oly- Greek and Spartak- Russian)

Some transparent will be better, you know :beer
Back to top Go down
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
Northside Ultras

Male

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 19:54

Graveyard,CSKA Sofia fans mostly like Serbians and lefski mostly don't beacause the mafiosi from the group Sofia West 99 tell them to do so if not they'll beat them up.Sofia West are controling the ultra stand of lefski to control the drugs and they often beat there own fans(lefski fans).But most of our fans are on tour for the supercup match on the 30th july when Serbia comes for a friendly game but there'll be CSKA fans who are not travelling for the match but not the serious one.Just normal fans.

You can see that I'm write if you watch the friendly football game Bulgaria-Serbia(0-1) in november 2010.

Brigate19914 WE DO SUPPORT YOU!!! OUR POLITICIANS ARE FAGGOTS EVERYBODY FUCKEN HATE THEM!!!Here is the opinion of real bulgarian people CSKA SOFIA ultras

and again CSKA Sofia.

Serbian Chat - Page 3 Normal11

Dont we support you?

P.S. This are also proves to Graveyard
Back to top Go down
East_Army_97
Hardcore
East_Army_97

Male
Number of posts : 39
Favorite Team : FK Radnicki 1923
Registration date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 23:17

Some people should not be evaluated on the basis of their attitude of political leaders, especially those things do not apply because the ultra right here, the rule is "NO POLITICS"
Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733 Serbian Chat - Page 3 70733
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultratribina.com
RadnickiJeMojeIme89

RadnickiJeMojeIme89

Male
Number of posts : 3
Favorite Team : Radnicki1923
Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 11:29

Serbian Fighter wrote:
Искрено једва чекам следећу сезону! Занимљиво ће бити у Супер лиги Нови Пазар и Раднички из крагујевца су ушли. Два велики навијчка града ако се на то дода још да ус испали тимови који немају подршку ултраса она добијамо веома занимљиву навијачку лигу и да се заврши стадион Слободе из Ужица. Што се друге лиге тиче биће занимљиво видети Мераклије у првој лиги. Најзад им град Ниш гради нови стадион па се очекује и да они уђу у супер лигу веома ускоро. Тако да за две - три сезоне има да буде наша сцена има да буде веома занимљива.
Pa pazi,Kragujevac je jedini grad,u kome ljudi,odnosno Kragujevcani prvenstveno navijaju za Radnicki,a kasnije za titove blizance. Tako da bice tu gusto za sve navijacke grupe nevezano da l su grobari ili cigani,mi smemo svima da stanemo na put. Jedva cekamo nase staro Smederevo 4. kolo u Kragujevcu bice zanimljivo Very Happy Pozdrav za sve ostale navijacke grupe!
UVEK LOKAL PATRIOTIZAM NIKAD ZVEZDA NIKAD PARTIZAN!
Back to top Go down
Black-White
Hardcore
Black-White

Male
Number of posts : 191
Favorite Team : Fk Partizan Belgrade/Partizan Kaludjerica
Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 16:37

Mi Srbi treba da se drzimo zajedno na forumu,bez obzira za koga navijamo.SVI SMO MI ISTI,SAMO NAS BOJE DELE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Chat   Serbian Chat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serbian Chat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top