Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.
Hools'World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fighters and "hools groups"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shock

shock

Male
Number of posts : 6
Favorite Team : Flamengo
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Fighters and "hools groups" Empty
PostSubject: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 06:21

Flamengo Fans Young, or Young Fla. (TJF), is a fan club of CR Flamengo. Founded in December 6, 1967, she is the "fã-group"(Modeled known today) the oldest operating in Brazil. But the history of the Flemish Twist Young began long before December 6, 1967. It is an offshoot of the famous Charanga red and black.This dissent has occurred in 1967.

members had as standards: Follow Flamengo where he is, whatever happens and nothing or no one would make them not go into the stadiums, co Fighting only those who wanted to fight with them, never hitting the weakest, and protect the red and black of the attacks of opponents.

Pioneered the world of fan clubs, making it an example for the cast of fans that exist today.

Its headquarters is located at Rua Alvaro Alvin, 48 rooms 801/802 in downtown Rio de Janeiro.

It is also known for practicing violence during and after the games the team, just as do the other twisted the rest of the country .. Throughout its 42 years of existence has accumulated many characters and has been involved in many riots and confusion on football stadiums and gymnasium in various parts of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

José Aldo (champion in the UFC) is part of this "group". But not to sully his side, I know he does not participate in fighting in the streets kakaka

(Mark Hominick after losing a fight to José Aldo)

The text may contain errors, because the translation was done by google translator.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 06:39

I know not how the relationship of the "Hools groups" with MMA (mixed martial arts) in the Countries of you, but in Brazil was emerging a new wave of football teams and fans to sponsor fighters in MMA leagues (mixed martial arts).

In 2010 the output of a championship fight, two groups (football fan's) clashed, and unfortunately resulted in the beating to death of one of Those Involved.

one championship fight in Brazil have banned the Involvement of groups "hooligans" and soccer teams with fighters
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 20:15

In Brazil also has cases of football clubs that sponsor fighters.

such as Anderson Silva's "Spider" which was sponsored by the Corinthians (his team's heart)

and the case of the Minotaur which was sponsored by the International

but in such cases these fighters is not involved with "fan-groups," often visit these groups when the invitation or the like. Unlike Jose Aldo can ta that whenever the stadium (not need invite) along with your "group" (Torcida Jovem do Flamengo).
Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 22:28

In europe we train martial arts, I mean some of us do, mostly Russian hooligans but also others. But that we do it for our selves, to prepare for fights with other ultra groups, but not for career.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
afcasince1900
Admin
afcasince1900

Male
Number of posts : 96
Favorite Team : Ajax Amsterdam
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 23:08

Brasil doesn't have hooligans, just criminal gangs with guns and knives.. Has nothing to do with our hobby
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Male

PostSubject: afcasince1900   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011, 04:04

You has participated in some group in Brazil? you has participated in battles in Brazil? So stop commenting on things you see on TV. I always thought that the hooligans were not as Europeans Were excited about things said on TV, now I have to read the "suspected hooligan" talking crap you saw in the newspaper or a poorly made documentary.

That here there are many criminals who infiltrate groups "fans" that is true. The provovalmente in Europe there are many people who have things violent and wrong (who use drugs or anything outside the law), which eventually join the group. This is just a reflection of society.

now you talk about something that has never seen or participated in? Ja ta uninformed means you must warn you:

1 - Yes, there are cases in Brazil shooting and stabbing, but that's a fact that occurs 10 times in 200 games for the country.

2 - In Brazil does not usually have a "fair player" that stops beating When the enemy falls.

3 - Several "groups Hools" in Brazil is a place to practice martial arts, or make plans with academies to train its members. Members is to train jiu-jitsu (Brazilian) and MuayThai (What's popularity in the UFC).

If you do not train any kind of martial art and prefers fighting style as "school friend" in his country there is your problem. Do not need you as a judge of the ring to tell us what to do.

Back to top Go down
SyckoPT
Hardcore
SyckoPT

Male
Number of posts : 236
Favorite Team : Sporting CP
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011, 16:55

Fuck this shiting bullshit! Brasil sucks, i only like your (old) pyros! You're not hooligans, you kill people! :thumbsdown:
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Male

PostSubject: SyckoPT   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011, 21:32

Ok you are blaming innocent people for what some bands do (as I said, it is a fact that occurs 10 times in 200 games).

then I say you're not a hooligan, you killed "native Brazilian" and massacred blacks at the time of Portuguese colonization of Brazil.

você me culpa por algo que alguém que eu nem conheço fez, e eu te culpo por algo que feito por alguém que você nem conhece.

shut up

The only thing that made ​​Portugal in football over the past 100 years has been producing cristiano ronaldo and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
SyckoPT
Hardcore
SyckoPT

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011, 22:07

shock wrote:
Ok you are blaming innocent people for what some bands do (as I said, it is a fact that occurs 10 times in 200 games).

then I say you're not a hooligan, you killed "native Brazilian" and massacred blacks at the time of Portuguese colonization of Brazil.

você me culpa por algo que alguém que eu nem conheço fez, e eu te culpo por algo que feito por alguém que você nem conhece.

shut up

The only thing that made ​​Portugal in football over the past 100 years has been producing cristiano ronaldo and nothing more.

You ever know what we talking about?? Everyone know what we talking about. i've just said that you don't have hooligans!

Portugal aos Portugueses! :kur
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyThu 01 Dec 2011, 01:34

No. Who has hooligans is Portugal, Portugal Hardly Knows what is football, and now Wants to come talk with us about it? kakakaka.

in my city in Decades of confrontation, there was never a death in clashes between "supporters"

But that's it, or take Responsibility is something done by someone we never met, we will blame you for everything you've done bad here.

volta a comer pastel de belém, pois no futebol são insignificantes para o mundo.
Back to top Go down
SyckoPT
Hardcore
SyckoPT

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyThu 01 Dec 2011, 10:22

shock wrote:
No. Who has hooligans is Portugal, Portugal Hardly Knows what is football, and now Wants to come talk with us about it? kakakaka.

in my city in Decades of confrontation, there was never a death in clashes between "supporters"

But that's it, or take Responsibility is something done by someone we never met, we will blame you for everything you've done bad here.

volta a comer pastel de belém, pois no futebol são insignificantes para o mundo.

First of all i've never said we have hooligans, we have...But they do nothing, they call them self hooligans, but they suck! This argue of "who as the biggest dick" its only for you brazilian, that says that you're the best then the other!

Somos insignificantes?Então porquê? Só te digo...a minha equipa é a única NO MUNDO que formaram dois jogadores a serem distinguidos como MELHOR JOGADORES DO MUNDO!! Falar do que não sabes é fodido!

Já agora, "O Sporting Clube de Portugal é o terceiro clube europeu com mais taças europeias conquistadas (21), e o segundo clube europeu com mais títulos conquistados no conjunto de todas as modalidades, apenas suplantado pelo FC Barcelona"

Se quiseres, está ai o link!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rafael
Hardcore
rafael

Male
Number of posts : 344
Favorite Team : Benfica
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptySat 03 Dec 2011, 02:17

brazuca filho da puta
Back to top Go down
FedFJV
Hardcore
FedFJV

Male
Number of posts : 26
Favorite Team : Vasco da Gama
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 19:44

afcasince1900 wrote:
Brasil doesn't have hooligans, just criminal gangs with guns and knives.. Has nothing to do with our hobby

Its funny to read that ... i would love to invite you for a hands only fight ! and you would never write that shit on forums again ...

Have you ever been here ??

Have you ever been in to a hool fight here ??

I mean , have you ever been to Brazil ?????

SO STOP SAYING , WRITING SHIT ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES
Back to top Go down
FedFJV
Hardcore
FedFJV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 19:53

shock wrote:
Flamengo Fans Young, or Young Fla. (TJF), is a fan club of CR Flamengo. Founded in December 6, 1967, she is the "fã-group"(Modeled known today) the oldest operating in Brazil. But the history of the Flemish Twist Young began long before December 6, 1967. It is an offshoot of the famous Charanga red and black.This dissent has occurred in 1967.

members had as standards: Follow Flamengo where he is, whatever happens and nothing or no one would make them not go into the stadiums, co Fighting only those who wanted to fight with them, never hitting the weakest, and protect the red and black of the attacks of opponents.

Pioneered the world of fan clubs, making it an example for the cast of fans that exist today.

Its headquarters is located at Rua Alvaro Alvin, 48 rooms 801/802 in downtown Rio de Janeiro.

It is also known for practicing violence during and after the games the team, just as do the other twisted the rest of the country .. Throughout its 42 years of existence has accumulated many characters and has been involved in many riots and confusion on football stadiums and gymnasium in various parts of the country.

José Aldo (champion in the UFC) is part of this "group". But not to sully his side, I know he does not participate in fighting in the streets kakaka

(Mark Hominick after losing a fight to José Aldo)

The text may contain errors, because the translation was done by google translator.

Well , for you guys from other countries , dont believe in what he is saying ... This hool group is a totally joke !

Would you like to watch a video of this hool group(TJF) getting kicked in the ass by FORÇA JOVEM VASCO ?????

That is a video showing TORCIDA JOVEM FLAMENGO getting beat 2 different times to FORÇA JOVEM VASCO(FJV)
Back to top Go down
SyckoPT
Hardcore
SyckoPT

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyFri 09 Dec 2011, 11:27

NONFJV wrote:
afcasince1900 wrote:

Its funny to read that ... i would love to invite you for a hands only fight ! and you would never write that shit on forums again ...

You don't have a hool (for me they are not, it's like in portugal, there are no "real" hools) fighting, you have hundreds of them...That's why it's hard to fight in brazil...i'm not going to keep with this "argue", but i only say one thing...HOOLS DON'T KILL, ONLY BEAT! :blackeye:
Back to top Go down
ulik1908
Hardcore
ulik1908

Male
Number of posts : 115
Favorite Team : LKS LODZ
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 16:42

[quote="SyckoPT"]
NONFJV wrote:
afcasince1900 wrote:

In Europe we have fairplay fights only on hands. In Poland only Wis³a and Cracovia are using knives and they don't have any respect. We have footbal gangs- Groups of supporters fighting for glory of their club. You have criminals which fight only for fight with no honour and respect to your enemy
Back to top Go down
FedFJV
Hardcore
FedFJV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 20:19

[quote="ulik1908"]
SyckoPT wrote:
NONFJV wrote:
afcasince1900 wrote:

In Europe we have fairplay fights only on hands. In Poland only Wis³a and Cracovia are using knives and they don't have any respect. We have footbal gangs- Groups of supporters fighting for glory of their club. You have criminals which fight only for fight with no honour and respect to your enemy

I wish the fights in Brazil were like there , and yes it is true , it has deaths here (A LOT) we have a old saying here : ''IF YOUR GOAL IS ABOVE LIFE , GIVE YOUR LIFE TO REACH YOUR GOAL''

And thats pretty much what happens here , but some times (NOT ALWAYS) some dumbasses bring guns to the hool fight , and unfurtanetly someone die =(
Back to top Go down
cskasofiaultras
Hardcore

Male
Number of posts : 23
Favorite Team : CSKA SOFIA
Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 12:32

CSKA Sofia
Back to top Go down
bizocska
Hardcore
bizocska

Male
Number of posts : 438
Favorite Team : Ferencvaros
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012, 14:50

Back to top Go down
Ultra_Hool
Admin
Ultra_Hool

Male
Number of posts : 5544
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyThu 18 Oct 2012, 23:24

Respect! Looks like a tough crew
Back to top Go down
http://www.fromfathertoson.org
bizocska
Hardcore
bizocska

Male
Number of posts : 438
Favorite Team : Ferencvaros
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 15:44

Ultra_Hool wrote:
Respect! Looks like a tough crew

Yea!
Back to top Go down
JohnFla

JohnFla

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 13:11

Well , for you guys from other countries , dont believe in what he is saying ... This hool group is a totally joke !

Would you like to watch a video of this hool group(TJF) getting kicked in the ass by FORÇA JOVEM VASCO ?????

That is a video showing TORCIDA JOVEM FLAMENGO getting beat 2 different times to FORÇA JOVEM VASCO(FJV)

Why do you have to be nerd?

What is the advantage of lying in international forum, here in Brazil you know it's true?

FJV already lost count of how many times. You never stepped on the stadium of Gavea, but you have to make up shit to make the name of their twisted "internationally"?

They took such a beating that sent professional assassins to kill the leaders of TJF. Found a letter to the headquarters of you with the names of members of TJF marked to die

Be less nerdy and more coherent. I Do not lie FJV that is our rival and you will never see me doing this game as a child you doing.

Be more men and less boy
Back to top Go down
JohnFla

JohnFla

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 13:27

rafael wrote:
brazuca filho da puta

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk português frouxo querendo falar sobre futebol e luta ? Que piada.

Observação : E olha que meu bisavô era português.
Back to top Go down
lks08lodz
Hardcore
lks08lodz

Male
Number of posts : 45
Favorite Team : LKS LODZ
Registration date : 2012-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 18:15

Back to top Go down
Lyon 1950

Lyon 1950

Male
Favorite Team : Lyon
Registration date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 10:21

Metz/Lyon vs Nice/Nancy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighters and "hools groups"   Fighters and "hools groups" Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighters and "hools groups"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top